[Spice-devel] [Spice-commits] configure.ac

Marc-André Lureau marcandre.lureau at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 07:50:57 PST 2012

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 10:42 AM, Christophe Fergeau
<cfergeau at redhat.com> wrote:
> Sounds good to me unless someone more knowledgeable chimes in :)
> Can you give me the bug # when you have opened it?

Looks like we have an old winner and several duplicates:

Given my experience with providing patches to intltool, I wouldn't
expect it to be fixed in the next few years...

Btw, virt-viewer also suffers this problem. And more and more packages
in GNOME seems to be moving to use intltool macro only, sadly.

Marc-André Lureau