[Spice-devel] Setting the default size of a spice-gtk window

Marc-André Lureau mlureau at redhat.com
Tue Jan 31 15:52:53 PST 2012

Hi

----- Mensaje original -----
> I am using spice-gtk for a while now and I did not find yet an option
> to launch it with a predefined size (height and width).
>
> Only fullscreen can be activated. Otherwise, spice-gtk seems to start
> at something like 600x400.
>
> Is there any (hidden) option for that or could it be possible to add
> it ?

I don't think there is a way you could do that today with any of the spice-gtk clients.

This is not as easy as it seems at first, so please file a bug to add a --geometry=GEOMETRY to command line options.

(https://bugs.freedesktop.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Spice gtk-client)

Btw, which spice-gtk client are you using? spicy is meant for testing, and we are currently focusing on virt-viewer http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=virt-viewer.git