[Spice-devel] Compile Spice Server without GUI / X

Robert Gruber rubbish at utanet.at
Wed May 2 19:47:08 PDT 2012

Hello!

How do I compile a spice server on linux x86_64 without any GUI/X support ?

I always get the follwing error when I do a ./configure like described in
the README file:

---
checking for XRANDR... no
configure: error: Package requirements (xrandr) were not met:

No package 'xrandr' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables XRANDR_CFLAGS
and XRANDR_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.
---

The README file tells that XRandR is an optional dependancy:
XRandR         >= 1.2               (X11 support)

How can I disable GUI/X ?

Kind regards,
Robert Gruber