[Spice-devel] Qemu repository

Hans de Goede hdegoede at redhat.com
Wed May 16 23:56:46 PDT 2012

Hi,

On 05/17/2012 08:44 AM, Charles.Tsai-蔡清海-研究發展部 wrote:
> Hi Alon,
>
> 	We decide to get the latest stable build for Qemu as our code base. However there are many public repositories for Qemu available.
> 	Which repository do you recommend for Qemu so that we can get latest code without any hassle?

If you're using spice I recommend using my spice repository, which contains some additional
patches for spice, some of which are NTH, but others are more or less must have:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~jwrdegoede/qemu/log/?h=qemu-kvm-1.0-usbredir

Most of the patches in there are upstream for the soon to be released qemu-1.1,
but some (notably the chardev flowcontrol patches) are not. I'll try to start a
1.1 branch with the necessary patches for spice in there soon.

Regards,

Hans