[Spice-devel] xf86-video-qxl performance

John A. Sullivan III jsullivan at opensourcedevel.com
Thu May 24 04:34:42 PDT 2012

On Thu, 2012-05-24 at 07:28 -0400, Yaniv Kaul wrote:
> [...]
<snip>
Not that we are anything but the tiniest of users but our primary
interest in SPICE is for video over WAN.  In the WAN space, without it,
SPICE seems like just one of many but slower.  With it, you would have a
most compelling case as a WAN VDI protocol.

Of course, I suppose that is what helps set you apart in the LAN
space :)  Still watching the product with great interest - John