[Spice-devel] spice xpi trust store

Ignazio Cassano ignazio.cassano at csi.it
Wed Apr 3 09:51:40 PDT 2013

Hi all, I do not know if this is the correct emailing list to ask about my
problem, any case I am very interested to know about spice-xpi .
I created a java script for launching the spice-xpi plugin but I'd like to know
what TrustStore parameter must contain .
I read it must be the "der encoded certificate" but I do not know what it does
mean.
I I created a  CA ca-cert.pem certificate and it works with remote-viewer or
spicy client, but I do not know how I can supply it using spice-xpi in a java
script.

Sorry for my bad english

 Ignazio Cassano