[Spice-devel] Build windows virt-viewr

Marian Krcmarik mkrcmari at redhat.com
Mon Dec 9 03:38:24 PST 2013

----- Original Message -----

There is a whole chain of dependencies but I would grab them from Fedora (koji) and build mingw-virt-viewer on Fedora, I assume you are interested in latest spice code so latest spice-gtk code is what you need but I do not have exact instructions how to build mingw-spice-gtk (haven't tried, someone who tried could reply hopefully).