[Spice-devel] New SPICE client for Android

i iordanov iiordanov at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 11:25:05 PDT 2013

To everyone who has thanked me you are welcome! I only have one request
from you guys and anybody else who reads this thread. If you have a minute,
please put a review up for aSPICE Free/Pro. It doesn't have to have text if
you have nothing to say. I would like to get some sort of realistic score
for the application on Google Play, because with as few reviews as it has
now, it's score is very easily affected by bad review. Just this morning
somebody put up a 2-star review with basically "Please help me" in the
review body :)

Thanks for all the positive responses!

Sincerely,
iordan

--
The conscious mind has only one thread of execution.