[Spice-devel] USB redirected wacom tablet

Tomáš Chaloupka chalucha at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 14:07:52 PDT 2013

Hello,
I'm trying to use my wacom tablet on virtualized W7 over spice usb redir.
Tried it on Fedora18 (virt-viewer-0.5.4), usb redirection worked fine,
driver was installed and device is working well.

Only problem with this setup is that the tablet pointer is not visible, so
when I try to control guest OS or just draw something with pen I can't see
the actual position. Only mouse pointer is visible on it's last position.

I understand that this is not a common use case, but it would be nice to
make this possible :)
Is there some way to solve this? Or any way I can help with it (not skilled
in this low level programming though)

Thanks for this great piece of SW,
Tom