[Spice-devel] [spice-html5 0/7] Patches for fedora packaging

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Mon Mar 11 12:02:17 PDT 2013

These patches resulted in spice-html5 being approved for inclusion in Fedora.

Jeremy White (7):
  Make our sample Apache configuration work on a RHEL server as well.
  Fix our SPEC file to indicate LGPLv3 license, not GPLv3
  Revise the .spec file to use %{name}, and remove a few unneded
    statements
  No longer install apache.conf, just put it in the doc folder.
  Switch to a freedesktop.org download location.
  Escape the % character.
  Use release 2

 Makefile            |    2 --
 apache.conf         |   11 -----------