[Spice-devel] qemu / spice server option passing help

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Tue Mar 26 12:01:17 PDT 2013

>> Is that right?  Did I miss a better way?
> Can't you do it in a similar way to the "OffScreen Surfaces"  and "Image
> Cache" entries in xorg.conf?

I guess I'm not sure exactly if/how those are used.

As far as I can tell, the only way those options can be set is if you
build a custom xorg.conf file, or if you set an environment variable
(e.g. QXL_XXX) prior to launching the X server within your VM.

I was thinking to parallel the many qemu -spice options.  That seemed
like a logical equivalent to me.  But again, I'm happy to be wacked with
a clue bat :-/.

Cheers,

Jeremy