[Spice-devel] Fwd: Re: Spice agenti service on windows 7

Ignazio Cassano ignazio.cassano at csi.it
Wed May 1 01:52:38 PDT 2013

Hi Harnon, I am sorry if I disturb you again.....
I am stiil waiting you send me vdservice & vdagent update to test if it solves
the issue with windows 7 guests.
At this time I solved with a schedulet task which controls if the agent service
is stopped and restarts it.
This solution is not the best because sceduled task runs every 1 minute and the
user must wait if the service is stoped
Regards

 Ignazio Cassano
 Csi Piemonte