[Spice-devel] are there any documents for libspice-server?

Marc-André Lureau mlureau at redhat.com
Tue May 7 05:03:01 PDT 2013

Hi

----- Mensaje original -----
> I want to write a program that sends its UI to clients with spice,
> and I have found the spice-server library that should meet my needs,
> but I failed to find any documents that describes the usage of the library.
>
> So, are there any documents or examples for that library?

Afaik, there is no documentation for server API.

The best way to learn about it is to read the qemu spice code.

A simpler approach is to read some of the server tests http://cgit.freedesktop.org/spice/spice/tree/server/tests.

And finally, you can learn from other projects, such as the Weston spice backend: https://github.com/ein-shved/weston-spice or the X11 Spice server code: http://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/driver/xf86-video-qxl/tree/src/spiceqxl_spice_server.c

cheers