[Spice-devel] why spice server is not aware of client-disconnection.

bigclouds bigclouds at 163.com
Tue May 14 07:14:16 PDT 2013

hi,

i unplug cable  for 30 minutes,  server are not aware of client's disconnection, i think it is a defect.
whether keeping a disconnect socket depend on how much work you can save in order to recover disconnected socket.     even you delay to disconnect cahnnels , but finally you have to disconnect them ont by one? any diferences?
client will reuse previous local addr and port to connect to server.

在 2013-05-14 19:28:26,"Alon Levy" <alevy at redhat.com> 写道: