[Spice-devel] can spice-gtk intercept specified key-combination from guest os?

fpemud fpemud at gmail.com
Wed May 22 07:13:33 PDT 2013

My desktop has 3 workspaces.
I want to make my windowsXP virtual machine show in fullscreen mode and
occupy the whole 3rd workspace.
Then I can use Ctrl+Alt+Left and Ctrl+Alt+Right to switch between linux
and windows environment.

But I think when the fullscreen VM window is in focus, all the key event
will go to VM window.
So window manager won't receive Ctrl+Alt+Left, and the workspace switch
won't happen.

I'm wondering, can I configure qemu or spice-gtk not to process some
specified key-combination, so it can get to window manager?
Or is there any other way?

My original question post:
http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-959422-highlight-.html