[Spice-devel] [patch] Adds missing mapping of the alphanumeric minus key. (spice-html5)

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Sat May 25 09:08:39 PDT 2013

Hi,

I'm the Debian Developer working on spice-html5 (eg: I uploaded
spice-html5 recently in Debian Sid).

I noticed that the minus key on the alphanumeric block wasn't mapped.
This was particularly annoying on my laptop keyboard when using
spice-html5 to access remote servers (eg: many commands needs argument
with the minus sign), with the "no map for 173" alert box popping each
time...

The attached patch made it work with Firefox 21 (in fact, Iceweasel 21
in Debian). I don't know if it works on other browsers, but it worked
for me.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)