[Spice-devel] Crashes with newest spice

Klaus Hochlehnert Mailings at kh-dev.de
Tue Nov 26 16:51:00 PST 2013

Hi Christophe,

yes looks like this fixes the crashes.

What still happens is the "yellow flashing" background of selection boxes in Outlook 2010.
I attached a screenshot where you can see another background color when the mouse moves over (actually any part of the selection box/text area).
It changes the color for maybe 0,5 seconds.

I also check other applications and it looks like it's only Outlook.

Thanks,
Klaus