[Spice-devel] RFC: Spice in a 3D word presentation sheets

Hans de Goede hdegoede at redhat.com
Sun Oct 20 15:25:39 CEST 2013

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback.

On 10/15/2013 09:45 PM, Fedor Lyakhov wrote:
> Hans,
>
> My 50 cents:
>
> Slide 4: s/Areo/Aero s/Webbrowsers/Web browsers

Thanks, fixed.

> Slide 8: I agree with Marc-André here

Well this is what all the experts say (ie Dave Airlie, Keith Packard),
and if you think a bit more about it it makes a lot of sense. Anyways
when creating the slides I already realized this would be controversial,
and I welcome a healty debate about this during the presentation.

> Slide 10: a scheme of Virgil3D would help understand what it is

There is a separate presentation about Virgil3D, this single sheet
is to get people who have missed that one up to speed, which I hope
won't be too many people.

> Slides 12-14: schemes of Virgil3D+Spice for local and remote clients
> would be very useful.

I agree, but I'm not sure I'll be able to find the time to create these :|

Regards,

Hans