[Spice-devel] spice scroll problem

Marc-André Lureau mlureau at redhat.com
Mon Apr 28 05:31:41 PDT 2014

----- Original Message -----
> Hi,
> i cannot get scroll events from xev screen. and I guess
> remote-viewer is in client mode:
>
> <graphics type='spice' port='5930' autoport='no'>
>   <mouse mode='client'/>
> </graphics

I am not sure what this option really do. In any case, being in client or server mouse mode shouldn't change the events being sent, it should work in both mode.

Can you check the mouse events received with evtest in guest?
Can you verify your client has scrolling events 4/5 with xev too?

Did you configure X11 input manually?