[Spice-devel] Left mouse button doesn't work after resuming VM or resize the spicy window

Flooding Controlled flooding2012 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 23:26:27 PDT 2014

Hi guys:

    I found a bug related mouse click recent days.

Description of problem:
After resuming saved windows xp or windows 7 guests on a RHEL 6 host,
sometimes the left mouse button does not respond. Or the middle
button. The mouse otherwise works, and right-click works. Mousewheel
works erratically.

Version-Release number of selected component (if
applicable):spice-gtk-0.24.tar.bz2
<http://www.spice-space.org/download/gtk/spice-gtk-0.24.tar.bz2>

virt-manager-1.0.1

How reproducible:
sometimes.

Steps to Reproduce:

Case 1:
1. Create a VM with gui
2. Save it (Virtual Machine->Shutdown->Save)
3. Restore the VM
4. press left mouse button

Case 2:
1. Create a VM with gui
2. Connect it with the spicy client and resize the spicy window.
4. press left mouse button

Actual results:
click does nothing

Additional info:
I tried pressing all modifier keys (shift, alt etc) as that sometimes
helps, but it didn't make a difference.