[Spice-devel] spice-guest-tools 0.74

Anders Hellquist anders at hellquist.net
Wed Feb 26 01:48:51 PST 2014

Hi !

I did some more testing on other virtual windows boxes and the same
installer did run so I guess something weird happen on that particular box.
The download was 6.3 or 6.5 MB so it looked ok.
Another thing I like to know is, is there working spice-tools support for
windows 8.1 64bit or when can we have that ? Win8.1 complained about not
supported driver.

Thanks and keep up the good work

/Anders