[Spice-devel] Meeting at FOSDEM'14

Fedor Lyakhov fedor.lyakhov at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 12:38:34 PST 2014

Ok, so we need to meet on Saturday. Need to decide when and where. We
need a place for 5-10ppl probably. What about using BoF room?
(https://fosdem.org/2014/news/2014-01-17-bof-rooms/) I'm new to
FOSDEM, don't know whether it would be good for such a meeting...

Another seemingly good location - Desktops room
(https://fosdem.org/2014/schedule/track/desktops/,
https://fosdem.org/2014/schedule/room/h1308_rolin/) - it starts at
11:00 - will it be opened earlier? And I'm going to attend GStreamer
talk there for sure...

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 6:45 PM, Jeremy White <jwhite at codeweavers.com> wrote:
>> I'll be around too, though probably not a the beer event (too crowded for
>> me ;) But we definitely have to meet!
>

> I'll be there too.  Sadly, I can't make the talk, as I'll be in the Wine dev
> room all day Sunday.
>
> Could another time work?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jeremy