[Spice-devel] [spice-common v3 0/7] log: Use glib for logging

Christophe Fergeau cfergeau at redhat.com
Wed Dec 16 05:27:06 PST 2015

Hey,

Here is a new iteration of the glib patch series. Various changes since the
last iteration. I've reworked how SPICE_DEBUG_LEVEL is managed, now it should
be very similar to how it behaved before switching to glib. It also applies to
glib log messages emitted in the 'Spice' domain. G_LOG_LEVEL is now defined (this
is used by glib logging). I've added a small test suite.
I've dropped the removal of spice_backtrace() and the rework of spice_static_assert()
for now.