[Spice-devel] clipboard

ToddAndMargo ToddAndMargo at zoho.com
Mon Mar 9 20:10:18 PDT 2015

On 03/09/2015 07:10 PM, ToddAndMargo wrote:
> On 03/09/2015 04:55 PM, Marc-André Lureau wrote:
>> Hi

Okay,  I now have an "unknown" device in my XP
device manager called "vport0p1".  I have tried
all the drivers in

C:\Program Files\SPICE Guest Tools\drivers\winxp\x86

And XP rejects all of them.  My favorite guess was "VirtIO-
Serial Communications device --> VirtIO-Serial Driver"
But that was rejected by XP immediately.

I am using

    virtio-win-0.1.100
    spice-guest-tools-0.74.exe

I do believe if I can get vport0p1's driver to install,
I will get my clipboard back.  Anyone know what I
am doing wrong?

-T