[Spice-devel] Client hypervisor solution using spice kiosk mode and separate X

Krutskikh Ivan stein.hak at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 14:50:20 PDT 2015

Hi,

I was thinking about an embedded vdi client/ client hypervisor using the
subj method.

I want to have N separate x servers on N virtual terminals running
virt-viewer/remote-viewer in kiosk mode and maybe a standart linux desktop
on vt7. The most annoying thing about this setup is that my keyboard seams
to bind on vt7 leaving my virtual machines on other terminals out of input.
=( The quick and ugly solution is to quickly change vts from 7 to vm's
using ctrl-alt-f7 ctrl-alt-fN. But that's no way to go for production. Can
you point me to some solution to this?

Thanks in advance!