[Spice-devel] spice-server releases

Christophe Fergeau cfergeau at redhat.com
Thu Jan 7 09:41:03 PST 2016

Hey,

With the new year, it's time for the releases which have been pending
for a while :)

Regarding releasing master, I think it's fine to release this as 0.13.0,
with proper warnings that this is an unstable release series which
should not be used if you need something stable (even though I hope we
won't break it a lot). I'll git send-email a reply to this email with a
proposed content for the NEWS file.

Since this 0.13.0 release would be an unstable one, I looked at what
could go in a 0.12.7 stable release, and it turns out there are several
fixes that would be nice to have.
I've pushed what I cherry-picked so far to
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~teuf/spice/log/?h=0.12
I've tried to avoid cherry-picking cleanups related to the refactoring,
and focused on small bugfixes/improvements. Please let me know if there
is anything that I have missed/which should not be there.