[Spice-devel] [spice-server 0/4] Remove event-loop template file

Christophe Fergeau cfergeau at redhat.com
Thu Jan 21 05:14:55 PST 2016

Hey,

This is a slightly split up version of the RFC I sent earlier which get rid of
the template file which was introduced for the mainloop in favour of a regular C file.

Since the glib main loop patch hasn't been pushed yet, the red-worker.c changes
can be squashed in to the "worker: use glib main loop" patch instead of being
in a commit of their own. I've included the "worker: use glib main loop" patch in
this series, but it's unchanged from the version I got from the mailing list, so it
can be replaced by whatever version is current.