[Spice-devel] spice-html5 is not compatible with the spice-guest-tools.

苏成才 suchengcai_china at 163.com
Thu Jan 28 19:10:43 PST 2016

Hi Grunt:
    Thanks for your reply, and I would like tosupport bothspice-gtkandspice-html5,if Istop the server-side image compression, does it increasethe network bandwidth? Another solution is uninstall the QXLdriver,will it affect themouse events and screendisplay(for example very slow)?
    We think there is no this issue happened on the spice-gtkandXspice,so if we can solve it on spice-html5 according to the way of the spice-gtk. Last question is if the project spice-html5hasplan tosolve windows desktop upside down?

Thanks again,
Melo