[Swfdec] Cross Compiling swfdec for ARM

Shabbir shabbir.bharmal at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 04:02:12 PDT 2007

Hi Benjamin,

Thank you very much for your reply.

I am having some doubts related to cross compiling.

Can you please tell me what all steps shall I follow to cross compile swfdec
library? Which variables I must set while configuring it?

I have already got toolchain ready for it.  It is installed in
/usr/local/arm/gcc-arm/

I tried setting variables such as build_alias, target_alias, host_alias. But
no success!!:-(

Regards,

Shabbir Bharmal