[Swfdec] swfdec on DirectFb to work for Mozilla Firefox browser with DirectFb backend

Sreenivas Chowdary sreenivas.pachva at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 04:30:01 PST 2007

Hi,

Thank you for information.

I am facing some issues after did port of plugin_x11.c fie.

1) in the function plugin_x11_setup_windowed() there is a function
gdk_window_add_filter() which will set call back funtion to the
gdkwindow.
 In my case call back funtion not at all calling

2) Advance movie funtion is also not calling.

3) i am getting a black screen with a different image which is showing
like play icon.

4) My flash file is playing bechind this black play image.

If you have any idea how to solve these issues please let me know.

Thankslot,

Regards
Sreenivas