[Swfdec] Swfdec 0.6.0 released

Benjamin Otte otte at gnome.org
Wed Feb 20 06:48:26 PST 2008

Hello,

Here is the first release of the long-awaited API-stable 0.6 release
series of Swfdec. Enjoy!

swfdec-0.6.0 "Fedora TV"
http://swfdec.freedesktop.org/download/swfdec/0.6/swfdec-0.6.0.tar.gz
MD5: c012a5e6dd23558b86d2e08e2e43857b

swfdec-mozilla-0.6.0 "It'll choke on the sweet air of freedom."
http://swfdec.freedesktop.org/download/swfdec-mozilla/0.6/swfdec-mozilla-0.6.0.tar.gz
MD5: dc0fb84b5e5c7540ae1231eb04109f0e

The only new feature in this release is support for automatic install
of missing GStreamer plugins. Of course, this also means we had to
bump the GStreamer dependency to 0.10.17. Other than that our main
focus was on stability and bugfixing, so there's again some new sites
that work.

Swfdec still follows the no-crashes-allowed policy. Should you still
succeed in finding a crasher, please immediately file a bug at
https://bugs.freedesktop.org.

For more information about Swfdec, see http://swfdec.freedesktop.org

contributors to this release:
Benjamin Otte