[Swfdec] 70 commits

Pavel Roskin proski at gnu.org
Mon Jan 21 15:44:08 PST 2008

On Mon, 2008-01-21 at 23:38 +0100, Benjamin Otte wrote:

> So have fun finding the new bugs I introduced. I checked the testsuite
> and Youtube work, so it's not too easy for you.

:)

cc1: warnings being treated as errors
swfdec_net_stream.c: In function 'swfdec_net_stream_set_url':
swfdec_net_stream.c:507: warning: 'url' is used uninitialized in this
function

The check should be apparently below the place where url is calculated.

swfdec_policy_file.c: In function 'swfdec_policy_file_allow':
swfdec_policy_file.c:289: warning: 'emantsoh' is used uninitialized in
this function

I guess you wanted to use hostname on the right hand side.

swfdec_text_field_movie.c: In function
'swfdec_text_field_movie_dispose':
swfdec_text_field_movie.c:1069: warning: dereferencing type-punned
pointer will break strict-aliasing rules

Perhaps you want to use (gpointer), not (gpointer *)

swfdec_text_field_movie_as.c: In function
'swfdec_text_field_movie_set_styleSheet':
swfdec_text_field_movie_as.c:936: warning: dereferencing type-punned
pointer will break strict-aliasing rules
swfdec_text_field_movie_as.c:945: warning: dereferencing type-punned
pointer will break strict-aliasing rules

The same pointer to gpointer thing.

swfdec-mozilla doesn't compile for more fundamental reasons:

plugin.c: In function 'plugin_destroy_stream_cb':
plugin.c:297: warning: implicit declaration of function
'swfdec_loader_eof'
plugin.c: In function 'plugin_write':
plugin.c:328: warning: implicit declaration of function
'swfdec_loader_push'
plugin.c: In function 'plugin_url_notify':
plugin.c:378: warning: implicit declaration of function
'swfdec_loader_error'

Here are quick results for my swf collection.

10.19.07.waterblack.swf: Works fine, but I remember there was a problem
in plugin with loading the vote results.

313850_mariotheemoFINAL.swf: Works fine.

FLVVideo.swf: totally black, emits messages:
SWFDEC: FIXME: swfdec_text_field_movie.c(1201):
swfdec_text_field_movie_iterate: I'm pretty sure this is
swfdec_player_add_action()'d
SWFDEC: FIXME: swfdec_as_function.c(165): swfdec_as_function_call: does
the super object really reference the function when thisp is NULL?

FLVVideoSolo.swf: GUI OK, emits messages:
SWFDEC: WARN : swfdec_as_interpret.c(920): swfdec_action_call_method: no
function named "broadcastMessage" on object SwfdecAsNativeFunction

FlowPlayerWhite.swf: GUI OK, emits messages:
SWFDEC: WARN : swfdec_as_interpret.c(920): swfdec_action_call_method: no
function named "getPlaybackStatus" on object unknown
SWFDEC: WARN : swfdec_as_interpret.c(920): swfdec_action_call_method: no
function named "currentClip" on object unknown

VkontaktePlayer.swf: totally black, needs plugin to check

cps.swf: totally white, needs plugin to check

flvplayer.swf: shows the spinner, needs plugin to check

funnycat.swf: totally white, never worked before

googleplayer.swf: black, GUI OK, but it was like that, whereas the
player was not working

mpp-20071206-123155-a12-tpm.swf: totally white

pinch-hitter.swf: still cannot choose name, but can choose the team (it
was broken at some point)

player2.swf: OK (you know it already)

player2ru.swf: GUI OK, emits:
SWFDEC: WARN : swfdec_as_interpret.c(869): swfdec_action_call_function:
no function named init

player_flv.swf: GUI OK, emits 3 times on startup:
SWFDEC: FIXME: swfdec_text_field_movie.c(1201):
swfdec_text_field_movie_iterate: I'm pretty sure this is
swfdec_player_add_action()'d

player_flv_old.swf: same thing

toilet.swf: still very hard to hit "play", still crashes after the
dinosaur tail if maximized

uc_videoplayer.swf: GUI OK, need plugin to check

web_imc.swf: GUI never appears, emits messages:
SWFDEC: WARN : swfdec_as_interpret.c(920): swfdec_action_call_method: no
function named "resizeHandler" on object SwfdecSpriteMovie
SWFDEC: WARN : swfdec_as_interpret.c(920): swfdec_action_call_method: no
function named "createAccessibilityImplementation" on object
SwfdecSpriteMovie
SWFDEC: WARN : swfdec_as_interpret.c(920): swfdec_action_call_method: no
function named "_endInit" on object SwfdecSpriteMovie

Generally, the results are not much different from what it used to be.
If you are interested in details or in a particular file, please let me
know.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin