[Swfdec] A lot less stability!

Brian Pepple bpepple at fedoraproject.org
Sat Jan 26 10:06:04 PST 2008

On Fri, 2008-01-25 at 14:38 -0500, Brian Pepple wrote:
> > The reason I did this is that Gnome 2.22 will use libsoup 2.24 and
> > they asked me to up the version. We intend to do a 0.6 at the end of
> > February that is going to be used with Gnome 2.22 and I wanted to get
> > as close to that as soon as possible.
> > I was kind of skeptical about doing it, too, but in the end decided
> > it'd be better to have a working http library as some testers for one
> > month.
>
> Wasn't that upgrade to libsoup for gnome 2.22 an error?  I seem to
> recall mclasen mentioning on irc last week that he was going to talk to
> Owen about it.

I talked with Matthias this morning about it, and he's waiting for DanW
to get back from vacation on Monday, to get a definitive answer as to
whether libsoup-2.4 is going to be in gnome-2.22.

Later,
/B
--
Brian Pepple <bpepple at fedoraproject.org>

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BrianPepple
BD5E 6F9E 8688 E668 8F5B  CBDE 326A E936 810C C15E