[Swfdec] swfdec and clutter

Uygar Gümüs uygar.gumus at vestel.com.tr
Fri Jul 4 04:37:17 PDT 2008

and something more i forgot to write

5- I passed keys taken from clutter main loop to swfdec player using swfdec_player_key_release/press function calls but some keys (like left/right arrow) causes critical warnings - "Swfdec-CRITICAL **: swfdec_player_key_release: assertion `keycode < 256' failed" -
  api doc (http://swfdec.freedesktop.org/documentation/swfdec/SwfdecPlayer.html#swfdec-player-key-press)
  say to Be sure to check that keycode transformations are done correctly. For a list of keycodes see FIXME.

  where can i find the correct keycode transformation table?

Uygar GUMUS
VESTEK Elektronik Arastirma Gelistirme A.S.
Adres   : ITU Ayazaga Kampusu Ari 2-B/7
34469 Maslak / Istanbul
Tel        : 0212 285 21 20  dahili:147
Faks     : 0212 285 28 30