[Swfdec] gstreamer error

buz at netbuz.org buz at netbuz.org
Tue Sep 30 02:30:22 PDT 2008

hi all,

I recently started playing with swfdec and it looks pretty awesome so
far. So, many thanks for your efforts guys!

But when running swfplay on a swf-file containing videos, e.g.
swfdec-flash-and-gnome.swf, the video doesn't play and I get some errors
regarding GStreamer:

<snip>
SWFDEC: ERROR: swfdec_tag.c(238): tag_func_define_sprite: data after last frame
SWFDEC: ERROR: swfdec_tag.c(238): tag_func_define_sprite: data after last frame
SWFDEC: ERROR: swfdec_tag.c(238): tag_func_define_sprite: data after last frame
SWFDEC: ERROR: swfdec_sprite_movie.c(458):
swfdec_sprite_movie_perform_one_action: cannot export id 65533 as GStreamer, id wasn't found
</snip>

This happens using the 0.8.0 tarball as well with the latest git
checkout or the 0.6 Debian packages. Swfdec is linked against the
Debian SID GStreamer packages 0.10.20

Any ideas?

:wq buz