[Swfdec] http url support in swfdec-0.8.4

Benjamin Otte otte at gnome.org
Wed Dec 2 02:43:53 PST 2009

Hey,

It seems I never added that to swfdec-directfb. If you want to add it,
the easiest way to do so is to take the libsoup-provided http support
from swfdec-gtk. If you copy the 2 files
swfdec_gtk/swfdec_gtk_player.[ch] to swfdec-directfb, update the
Makfiles and configure to link in libsoup and change
swfdec_dfb_player_new() to use SWFDEC_TYPE_GTK_LOADER as the
"loader-type" property, it will most likely just work.

Have fun with swfdec,
Benjamin