[Swfdec] http url support in swfdec-0.8.4

Benjamin Otte otte at gnome.org
Wed Dec 2 04:23:38 PST 2009

Oops, I copied the wrong filename there.

If you are using swfdec-directfb (which I was assuming, if you use
swfdec-gtk, you just need to enable libsoup's http support), you need
to:
- copy the 2 files swfdec_gtk/swfdec_gtk_loader.c and
swfdec_gtk/swfdec_gtk_loader.h to swfdec-directfb
- update swfdec-directfb's Makfiles and configure to link to libsoup
- change swfdec_dfb_player_new() to use SWFDEC_TYPE_GTK_LOADER

Benjamin