[Swfdec] http url support in swfdec-0.8.4

Deepak Mundra deepak.m at allaboutif.com
Wed Dec 2 06:29:09 PST 2009

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 6:17 PM, Deepak Mundra <deepak.m at allaboutif.com>wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 5:53 PM, Benjamin Otte <otte at gnome.org> wrote:
>
>> Oops, I copied the wrong filename there.
>>
>> If you are using swfdec-directfb (which I was assuming, if you use
>> swfdec-gtk, you just need to enable libsoup's http support), you need
>>

> I am using swfdec-directfb stand alone player
>

>> to:
>> - copy the 2 files swfdec_gtk/swfdec_gtk_loader.c and
>> swfdec_gtk/swfdec_gtk_loader.h to swfdec-directfb
>> - update swfdec-directfb's Makfiles and configure to link to libsoup
>> - change swfdec_dfb_player_new() to use SWFDEC_TYPE_GTK_LOADER
>>
>> I will try this

Result is Negetive ...  I did following things

-copied swfdec_gtk/swfdec_gtk_loader.[ch] to swfdec-directfb
-changed Makefile.am and Makefile.in to compile  this loader
-changed Configure file to check for libsoup and add LDFLAGS and CFLAGS
-changed swfdec_dfb_player_new()  from  SWFDEC_TYPE_GTK_LOADER to
SWFDEC_TYPE_GTK_LOADER as below but did not change SOCKET TYPE

 "loader-type", SWFDEC_TYPE_GTK_LOADER, "socket-type", SWFDEC_TYPE_SOCKET,

- added #include "swfdec-directfb/swfdec_gtk_loader.h" in
swfdec-directfb/swfdec_directfb_player.c  for symbol SWFDEC_TYPE_GTK_LOADER,

Am i missing anything else ? still getting same error

By the way what did you mean by "enable libsoup's http support"  ?