[Swfdec] Compiling swfdec

Peter Carlson pcarlson at kgisystems.com
Wed Jan 21 10:02:11 PST 2009

Benjamin,

Wanted to give a quick update.  I got the compiled library down to under
800k (was having a stupid moment and forgot to strip the libs).

I am moving on to phase 2 of the project which is getting it to compile on
our actual system.  This is proving to be more complex as many of the tools
used by autoconf and make are not available (ie. grep, sed, and even cp).
It's an embedded system.  Will post more ?'s as I encounter them.

Peter
PS.  Thanks for your support for this product!