[Swfdec] flv support?

Vinayakumara T V vnykmrtv at gmail.com
Thu May 14 08:18:10 PDT 2009

Hi,
Even I have tried to do the same thing with SwfDec 0.8.4, result is same. i
have all the codecs installed on my pc. I have digged into the code, in
swfdec_decoder.c, while creating the decoder only SWF, and image check is
there i.e., only these two decoders are created. I think there should be one
more for FLV format.
Any suggestions? Do I need to change the code?