[Swfdec] Flash Extractor

Chris Ohmstede chrislinux44 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 18:11:36 PDT 2010

Hi
Audio / video is becoming a hobby of mine and, knowing nothing about
Flash files, I started playing around with them with SWFTools.  Being
lazy as I am, I quickly tired of writing scripts and went ahead and
wrote a gui wrapper for swfextract.  Anyway, to make a long story short
(to late) the application keeps growing and in my latest release I've
embedded your player (very easy to implement, thank you.)  I've named
you in the sourceforge blurb, the webpage, and in the about dialog of
the application.  I'm new to open source programming so if there is a
standard way I should be giving you credit that is not included in what
I've already done, please let me know and I'll add it to the app.

Thanks
Chris

Here are the links to the app if you're interested:

web: http://flashextractor.sourceforge.net/

home: http://sourceforge.net/projects/flashextractor/