[systemd-devel] Question about 'vt100-nav' : unknown terminal type

fykcee1 at gmail.com fykcee1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 02:37:24 PST 2010

Hi all,

I tried systemd v15 on debian squeeze, and got message "'vt100-nav' :
unknown terminal type.". It seems default_term_for_tty(src/util.c) returns
'TERM=vt100-nav' for input arg tty='console'. After forcing
default_term_for_tty
to return 'TERM=linux', the message goes away.

Also I got a warning message "Starting Serial Getty on tty failed.".  Is
that something to do with serial tty? I passed "console=tty" in kernel
cmdline.

Any idea?

--
Regards,