[systemd-devel] Question about 'vt100-nav' : unknown terminal type

fykcee1 at gmail.com fykcee1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 17:04:38 PST 2010

Hi Lennart,

Thank you for the reply. Still get one question: what does the comment
"Proper handling of /dev/console would be cool" mean?

I found exec_spawn(src/execute.c) will call default_term_for_tty:

our_env[n_env++] = strdup(default_term_for_tty(tty_path(context)))

If I didn't specify TTYPath in .service, then tty_path will return
"/dev/console", which causes default_term_for_tty always to return
"TERM=vt100-nav".

--
Regards,

- cee1