[systemd-devel] Mandriva support for systemd

Guilherme Moro guilherme at mandriva.com.br
Tue Dec 28 13:48:17 PST 2010

Hello,

I'm a developer from Mandriva and I wanna let you all now about the news
from Mandriva.
We decided to use systemd as the default init for our next release
2011.0, so we added systemd to our development trunk and its all running
pretty well. :)
We start develop a python wrapper to expose all the options that systemd
offer us and soon this source code will be available from our VCS.

We hope to collaborate as much as possible to the project as well.

Guilherme Moro