[systemd-devel] Release Preparations

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Tue Jul 6 10:14:09 PDT 2010

Heya!

I will roll systemd 1 today. Documentation is now complete and that was
the last missing part, so we have little excuse to delay the release of
our first version any longer.

However, I'd like to ask everybody to skim throught the docs and look
for errors, or other problems. I have uploaded the man pages here:

http://0pointer.de/public/systemd-man/

In particular I am interested in reports from native english speakers.

In order to keep my workload bearable I'd be thankful if when you find
an error you could provide me with a git patch that fixes it instead
of just a report that there is something i need to fix. Usually just
fixing things is less work for you, then it is for me to go through your
list and fix things accordingly. So, patches would be much appreciated!
Also, that makes sure the fixes are properly attributed in the git
repo...

Thanks a lot!

Lennart Poettering - Red Hat, Inc.