[systemd-devel] Some ambiguities in man pages

Ozan Çağlayan ozan at pardus.org.tr
Thu Jul 8 23:39:09 PDT 2010

Perşembe 08 Temmuz 2010 günü (saat 22:55:38) Lennart Poettering şunları
yazmıştı:
> On Thu, 08.07.10 21:07, Ozan Çağlayan (ozan at pardus.org.tr) wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I wanted to note some ambiguous expressions in man pages in this thread
> > in order for you to refactor/fix them. Here's the first one:
> >
> > systemd.unit.xml:156:
> >   "If this applies a special way to escape the path name is used, so that
> >   it is usable as part of a file name."
>
> I have now replace the "it" by "the result". Does that fix the ambiguity
> you found?

I think a comma after applies is needed because I was reading this like
"if this applies a special way to escape the path" but now I've figured out
that it's possibly,

"if this applies,, a special way to escape the path name is used so that the
result is usable as part of a file name."

right?

---
Ozan Çağlayan
TUBITAK/UEKAE - Pardus Linux