[systemd-devel] [ANNOUNCE] systemd 3

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Wed Jul 14 13:42:21 PDT 2010

On Wed, 14.07.10 21:32, Tollef Fog Heen (tfheen at err.no) wrote:

> ]] Lennart Poettering
>
> Hi Lennart,
>
> | This release needs dbus 1.3.2 from git, and udev 160.
>
> Are we going to see this actually released soonish?

Well, my plan is to roll 1.4 shortly before the F14 cycle ends. Let me
stress that I am not the D-Bus maintainer, I am just doing releases if
nobody else does it.

I think people would welcome a proper D-Bus maintainer, who does
dependable releases and stuff. But that's not me.

Do you have commit access? If so, you could roll 1.3.2 yourself? It's
all documented how to do this (though the docs are a bit out-of-date,
you might interpolate it with a bit of common sense).

Lennart Poettering - Red Hat, Inc.