[systemd-devel] Gentoo getty support

Marc-Antoine Perennou Marc-Antoine at Perennou.com
Mon May 17 03:50:51 PDT 2010

Hi,

Here are attached two patches, the first one gives Gentoo's getty support,
but it doesn't work without the second one for Makefile.am (it didn't with
--with-distro=debian neither when I tested so I assumed I should add all
distros listed in the configure.ac)
I'm not very familiar with autotools so the second one probably needs
reworking.