[systemd-devel] systemd and Linuxfromscratch

Andrei Gherzan andrei at gherzan.ro
Wed Nov 10 02:28:16 PST 2010

Hello. My name is Andrew. I found your [systemd-devel] systemd and
Linuxfromscratch article and wanted to know if you managed to make
systemd work on your system. I've done all the work with toolchain and
basic system file in LFS and now i want to install systemd as an Init
alternative.

Did you manage to do it? If so, would you please give my some info of
how you did it?

Thanks a lot.

--

*Andrei Gherzan*, Engineer
mobile +40.744.478.414  fax +40.031.816.28.12
Email: andrei at gherzan.ro
Email: andrei.gherzan at windriver.com
Romania

Acest e-mail reprezinta corespondenta pentru care dumneavoastra v-ati
exprimat acordul si se supune politicii noastre de anti-spamming.
Daca totusi considerati ca acest email reprezinta spamming va rugam sa
ne contactati folosind e-mail-ul info at gherzan.ro. Multumim.