[systemd-devel] Questions/problems about distro integrating

Ozan Çağlayan ozan at pardus.org.tr
Mon Nov 22 04:03:55 PST 2010

Pazartesi 22 Kasım 2010 günü (saat 12:42:07) Andrey Borzenkov şunları
yazmıştı:

> {pts/0}% sudo mount -o remount,ro /datastore
> {pts/0}% LC_ALL=C sudo swapon -p 0 /datastore/nsr/test
> swapon: /datastore/nsr/test: swapon failed: Read-only file system
> {pts/0}% echo $?
> 255

Hm yes it seems there's an ordering issue as swap.target doesn't explicitly
depend on remount-rootfs.service. I now tried your example and swapon returned
255 as well.

I tried writing After=remount-rootfs.service into swap.target but this doesn't
seem to work too.

---
Ozan Çağlayan
TUBITAK/UEKAE - Pardus Linux